- NPN Application.
- All natural health products (NHP) must have a product licence before they can be sold in Canada. To get a licence, applicants must give detailed information about the product to Health Canada, including: medicinal ingredients, source, dose, potency, non-medicinal ingredients and recommended use(s).
- Site License Application & Renewal.
- All Canadian manufacturers, packagers, labellers, and importers of natural health products must have site licenses. To get a licence, sites must maintain proper distribution records, have proper procedures for product recalls and for the handling, storage and delivery of their products, and demonstrate that they meet good manufacturing practice (GMP) requirements.
- Barcode Application.
- We provide barcode for OEM Products for every product. It is unique. Barcode can make your product management easy. Also you can create or manage inventory system by barcode easily.
- Label Design & Print.
- Our graphic design department will work with you to create or modify your logo and product labels. All labels are either flexographic or digitally printed and our in-house quality assurance department will be happy to review your label for grammatical purposes.